I LOVE SOUTH SIDE began as an outreach of Living Stones Church, our goal being to serve the very neighborhood we reside in ... to show the love of Jesus in tangible, no-strings-attached ways.
I LOVE SOUTH SIDE is as much a way of life as it is a vehicle for serving our neighbors.
I LOVE SOUTH SIDE:
- it's about south side community and pride.
- it's about serving each other with no strings attached.
- it's about being a good neighbor.
- it's about saying: You matter. You're loved.
2020 I Love South Side Save the Date!
- JANUARY: Collection for Broadway Food Pantry all month
- FEBRUARY 15th: Family Scavenger Hunt @ 10am
- MARCH 22nd: Senior Sunday @ 12:30pm
- APRIL 25th: ILSS Saturday & Spring Work Day @ 9am
- MAY 18th: Service Night @ LSC @ 6:30pm
- JUNE 2nd: TBD Best Week Ever
- JUNE 12th: Meet us at Monroe Neighborhood Cookout @ 5:30pm
- JULY: Collection of supplies and donations for Ready. Set. School!
- AUGUST 1st: Ready. Set. School! Back to school event @ 10am-2pm
- SEPTEMBER 11th: Meet us at Monroe Neighborhood Cookout @ 5:30pm
- OCTOBER 17th: ILSS Saturday & Fall Work Day @9am
- NOVEMBER 19th: Thankful 4U Community Partner Dinner
- DECEMBER 11th: Parents Night Out